[Icarus] Get the number of cache hits of nodes

From: Igor Carvalho <igfuca_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 10:52:28 -0300

Hi,

I'd like to get the number of cache hits of the path from the receiver to
source. I know that I need to include collectors.py for that. To do so, I
intend to use a dictionary so that it stores the nodes of the path and the
number of cache hits. But the problem is that the class
*CacheHitRatioCollectors
*takes as parameters (off_path_hit, per_node, content_hit) and I don't know
how to an object of this class stores in a dictionary the nodes and their
cache hits. I really appreciate any help.

Regards,

--
*Igor Carvalho    *
*Master on Computer Science - UFPA*