[Icarus] Using ttl_cache function in an experiment

From: Meysam Hariri <meysam.hariri_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2017 12:13:51 -0500

Hello,

I am trying to use the ttl_cache function with one of the cache policies in
a 'config.py' experiment scenario configuration file. As far as the instant
of a cache is not present in the scenario file I think the only way here is
to rewrite a class with ttl_cache implemented in the policies definition
file and register it by name. Am I right? Could you please guide me if
there is any other way intended for this?

Thanks,

Meysam Hariri
M.Sc. Student in Network Communications
University of Houston